Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Two New Names! Get Ready.


There have been two name suggestions to add to the list. Both are quite creative and, although I am not sure I am totally in love with either, I feel an obligation to the masses to present both. The first, presented by my lovely little sister, is Senior Frank. That is Senior with an accent to make it sound . . . well . . . Latin (for lack of a better word). I am unsure why a Swiss dog needs a Spanish name, but I'll give you all a chance to comment. The second, presented by friends from our life in Omaha, is Brewster. Try not to think of Punky, lest all hope of this name disappearing. It is the playful, romping Brewster. Once again, not my favorite, but feel free to comment.

5 comments:

  1. Name him Jarvis. I think it's an awesome name. I wish I had a dog to name. Winston is another good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like brewster the best actually. I voted for Luke since it was the only decent option available. I hate all the others to be honest with you, but heck, it isn't my dog. I really like Brewster though. So that would be my vote :) Love you Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure Mei Mei isn't a Chinese dog yet you gave her a Chinese name. Therefore a Swiss dog could totally have a Spanish name...I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Soap Star! Where is the LOVE? Although it was not our 1st choice for a Frenchie, we embraced Nixon LaFleur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question: why is there a pepper for the picture?? :)

    ReplyDelete