Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Names!!

There have been multiple requests to add names to the voting list. Because I am a man of the people, I have decided to add 5 more names. You will notice a new poll in the right with the new names. I will ultimately add up all the entries to determine the winner.

Below is the justification to all the new names:

Bruno: This is a Swiss name suggested by my dad. "You can't name a Swiss dog anything other than a Swiss name."

Buster: This one comes from Davis Jenkins and is for Buster Posey. Davis is a huge Giants fan and believes that all dogs should be named Buster until some other team wins the World Series.

Cassius: Yup, as in in Cassius Clay (AKA Mr. Ali). This is a cool name for a dog.

Chuck: This is the name that I have been calling this dog for 10 years. He has always been Chuck.

Lynyrd: Yup, as in the greatest classic rock band of all time. Don't you think Lenny is a great name for a dog?

Add you thoughts and please vote for the best name. Hey, at least is gives you all a chance to vote again.

6 comments:

  1. I really like Lynyrd. Calling him Lenny would be cute. I do like Bruno but I can only picture Sasha Baron Cohen when I say it so.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!???? Frank didn't make it to the final cut?! That is it - I am no longer participating in this event....Just kidding.

    I agree with Angie on the Bruno thing - I like it but the whole Sasha Baron Cohen things definitely comes to mind. I am not sure what the hang up with Chuck is, but if that is what you have been calling him forever then maybe that is what you should name him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally Sam, I don't like any of the names. I like the first originial five.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam,

    A dog huh? I had no idea, but after going to Switzerland last summer I'm all for anything Swiss!

    It was great to see you last week. Hi to Melissa! love, Marian (yes, I did vote)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I was thinking that since you have to officially name your dog a V name, you should name him Vader and then call him Luke. That would be totally awesome! I mean really it's the best of both worlds; a V name and Luke. Hello, Star Wars and a tribute to our dog in Africa. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete